This elective course is offered during semester 2. Students will need their own digital camera, spare batteries and a memory card. We will be going outside to take pictures frequently; therefore, students should dress for the weather.
General Class Reminders:
- You earn daily points for being here, on task and prepared
- Use the rules we have learned, including rule of thirds, balance, lines and frames
- You can't take too many pictures :-)
- Students will need to turn in their best photos. Only non-blurry pictures will receive a grade.
- Be sure to dress for the weather as we will be outside taking pictures.
- Your phone is for emergencies only! If you are not dialing 911, you should not be on it.