Parent Meeting PowerPoint - No Audio
Additional Trip Information
Things to keep in mind:
· The sooner you sign up, the cheaper your trip will be. There is an early enrollment discount.
· There is a $95 sign-up fee that is applied to the cost of the trip. You can sign up on-line or bring in a check and enrollment form.
· I recommend putting your trip on a payment plan right away to make it more affordable.
· Hosting a foreign exchange student either this year or next year will save you 10% on your trip.
· Parents can come along as chaperones; however, costs will be slightly higher for adults than students.
· Travelers are also responsible for the cost of a passport ($135), tips for drivers and guides (Approx. $120),
spending money for 1 meal/day and souvenirs and $155 for optional travel insurance.